dungeon seige!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hungrymonkey

Reaction score
Didnt know that ray liotta, burt reynolds, and jason statham. All made a lord of the rings knock off. The info button on the remote, said it was made in 2007.

A little dissapointed, no hobbits have appeared yet. :(

There are troll looking things, ninja sword guys, and burt mother ****ing reynolds.

The movie kind of sucks. I think I would rather watch flash gordon.

I think you mean the movie In The Name Of The King. It was such an awful awful movie. Seriously, ninjas. NINJAS? We barely finished watching it.

I need to rent this ASAP! Yeah, i played Dungeon Siege. Yeah, this looks just good enough to suck me in, even though I already know it's going to be bad. Hell, can't be as bad as "The Librarian", which my daughter watched last night (all three movie back to back to back).

No Homercial, don't rent it. In fact, if you bittorrent it, you might actually be breaking even with time/money ratios.

There have been very few movies that I have watched, that I feel owe me part of my life back.

Ok, how does it compare with "Dungeons and Dragons" movie?

There have been very few movies that I have watched, that I feel owe me part of my life back.

Ok, how does it compare with "Dungeons and Dragons" movie?

Well, the bad guy didn't wear blue lipstick, so there is somethng going for it, right? It has Burt Reynolds, and Ray Liotta laughs maniacally (yeah, I know he does that in every movie), which never gets old. Really, only one movie comes to mind as being worse than D&D, and the director apologized for Highlander 2.

Back