• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Grain Mill Rollers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTM

Reaction score
I have some rollers that I made for a grain mill that are for sale. They have a 10" grain crushing area and are set up to go onto 1" bearings, the overall diameter is 2". They are made out of steel, they may need a little wire brush action to clean of any of the little burs from knurling. You could pretty easy make a frame for these.

Let me know if you have any questions

Asking $80

IMG_20130118_165911.jpg

IMG_20130118_165947.jpg

IMG_20130118_170016.jpg

those look awesome. Would take quite the motor with some good torque to run them.

I have some rollers that I made for a grain mill that are for sale. They have a 10" grain crushing area and are set up to go onto 1" bearings, the overall diameter is 2". They are made out of steel, they may need a little wire brush action to clean of any of the little burs from knurling. You could pretty easy make a frame for these.

Let me know if you have any questions

Asking $80

Quick question, are they two different size knurl on the rollers? One looks finer than the other..

Yes one is less coarse than the other. I looked at several commercial mills and talk with some of the small mill manufacturing companies. The courser the mill the more it will grind the grain verses crush it, ideally you just crush the grain in order to expose the sugar without breaking up the kernel. So that's why I chose what I did.

I am open to offers, or if you want me to modify them at all. we could work something out.

I am open to offers, or if you want me to modify them at all. we could work something out.

I might be interested, what kind of offer is acceptable? Cash or trade? Need any equiptment ?

Well cash preferably, but I need some silicon tubing.... maybe some gasket material for the fermenter lid in my pictures. What were you thinking?

Latest posts

Back