Search function on ipone app

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HItransplant

Reaction score
Can someone help me figure this out?

When I search on my computer or through a browser, it seems to work great, and I can usually fond what I'm looking for...but when I search through the iPhone app, I never get the same search results.

I usually end up going to google and searching, then looking for the first HBT hit...not ideal since the app is way easier to read.

There must be a better way. Anyone?

Change the "sort results field" from "last post date" to relevance. The iPhone app and the web page use different defaults for this parameter.

Change the "sort results field" from "last post date" to relevance. The iPhone app and the web page use different defaults for this parameter.

malfet, thanks...
I tried that.. it helps, but the search is still not quite as "relevant" as it is on the website.

I still cant figure this search function thing out... searched today for Yooper's haus pale... nothing. I got a lot of other recipes, just not yoopers... then I tried to search for this thread to repost on it.. same search entry... nothing.

is anyone else having this issue?

Yes! I have the same exact problem and it's really inconvenient. It kind of
makes the iPhone app useless. It's very disappointing because the rest of the app is designed pretty well.

Back