I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tattoos are amazingly hot... now. I just picture these lovelies at 50 with green faded and stretched out tats and that's where my turnoff lies.

Call her? I'd get her super drunk, knock the bottom out of it, and let her wake up next to me the next day. She would either stay or go...

Anchorman reference, but yes, I wouldn't have any problem sleeping with her either regardless what gender she was born as.

Tattoos are amazingly hot... now. I just picture these lovelies at 50 with green faded and stretched out tats and that's where my turnoff lies.

My mentality is I'm gonna look like hell when I'm old, what my tattoos look like isn't really going to be one of my concerns. Not gonna be trying to get 50 year old's heads turning strutting my stuff down the beach when I'm 70.

At least they'll look better than any food we eat. That always ends up looking like sh*t for some reason...

phenry said:
Anchorman reference, but yes, I wouldn't have any problem sleeping with her either regardless what gender she was born as.

As long as there was something to stick it in, I am game...

phenry said:
According to my a lot of my friends (or I guess I should say people I know), tattoos on girls aren't attractive at all.

Honestly, I don't find tattoos very attractive either... and I have a fairly big one. Those girls both seem to have amazing skin, so it's kind of a shame to me, in a way. But they're cute enough and the tattoos aren't bad enough (they're actually rather exotic) that I'm sure no guy would pass on that.

paulster2626 said:
I would like to submit Jenna Talackova for your consideration. I think she's hot, but you probably don't.

"WTF - I must be missing something here." Yes, you are. Do I win?

Ok yeah, she's a dude. You win the thread.

Winnie
danica-mckellar.jpg

Topanga
topanga-top.jpg

methinks you need to move to the warm parts of Az.

I saw Danica McKeller on TV yesterday in an interview...wow she is so hot. I had such a thing for her back on the Wonder Years and still do today (wait, can I say that? Let's see back then she was...and I was...nope!

I saw Danica McKeller on TV yesterday in an interview...wow she is so hot. I had such a thing for her back on the Wonder Years and still do today (wait, can I say that? Let's see back then she was...and I was...nope!

HAHA! I often have to google an actress' age to prove to my wife I'that it's legal for me to be perving on her.

That is true. Works differently for men than women. Women look bad when they get older with tattoos. Men just look like your grizzled old grand pappy that no one would want to mess with with his Cutty Sark tattoo on his forearm.

Homercidal said:
In that case I submit Selena Gomez.

Surely there is ONE guy out there who does think she's hot... :cross:

I love this girl. She is in her twenties so its legal. Who doesn't think she is gorgeous? BTW my wife hates when I talk about her.

JonM said:
Agreed. So I Married An Axe Murderer? Smokin'.
Harriet! Harri-et! Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis!

Beautiful, bemuse-ed, bellicose butcher
Untrust...ing. Unknow...ing. Unlove...ed?

Perhaps the reverse of this thread, but the discussion of Selena Gomez made me think of this: does anyone else besides me find Taylor Swift decidedly unattractive?

hercher said:
Perhaps the reverse of this thread, but the discussion of Selena Gomez made me think of this: does anyone else besides me find Taylor Swift decidedly unattractive?

Yes. She's in the"man, I feel like I'm gonna break this damn thing" category from my earlier post.

hercher said:

Hell ya, I wouldn't even touch that with your equipment!!

I can't get past how much I hate her music to find her attractive in any way.

But do realize hercher, since you said that about her she's probably gonna sing about you in her next album.

I can't get past how much I hate her music to find her attractive in any way.

But do realize hercher, since you said that about her she's probably gonna sing about you in her next album.

Well then, being that I saw her referred to as a serial dater, I'd go out with her long enough for her to break up with me first. Then maybe she'll introduce me to Selena!

Ok, I guess I'll be the first to admit she's hot. With that being said, I hate everything about her.

ITT: a whole lot of people who are only lying to themselves. I'm not even big on blondes, but I would hit that like the fist of an angry god.

She's definitely hot, there's no questioning that. She is annoying and her music sucks, but she's worth $80 million so she must be doing something right. Most other 22 year old girls I know are pretty retarded too, so there's also that to think about. I'm sure 10 years from now she'll be cast a little differently.

I think Taylor Swift is good looking...and wouldn't pass up the chance to split her like a log...but I am going to add to the list Demi Lovato, and Miley Ray Cyrus (just to stuff something in her mouth so I did t have to hear her talk)

Latest posts

Back