Are 2 peckered billy goats really that lucky?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
Im sitting here plahying poker online and drinking my latest (as close to ready as Ive drank it) batch, and this gal who is whooping up on everyone said she is getting luckier than a 2 peckered billy goat. Ive never been a farm hand, but I have been around my share of goats and such. But is a 2 peckered billy goat more of a sex machine than a regular one?
Just wondering...

I needmore beer.
-Me

I don't know about two-peckered, but I once saw a billy goat with its pecker wrapped around its neck and it was licking the end of it. friggin freak of nature.

:drunk:

Dude, I am so coming back as a billy goat in my next life...

A sheep sodomizing one at that.
-Me

I don't see the confusion. It's a matter of math: a two-peckered goat gets twice the satisfaction.

It's a very vivid memory. It freaked me out (I was pretty young and hadn't found the internet yet.) The same goat used to run around attacking you if you tried to enter it's gate. The ****er had some testosterone!

You sure that just wasnt a gnome of some sort?

Ive known gnomes to be double even triple jointed, but not neck wrenching peckered.

There is a first for everything though...
-Me

They make internet love all the time.

1791182153_2a13cea237.jpg

I always thought the expresion was, "busier than a two peckered billy goat" which runs a close second to "busier than a cat covered in s**t". And being a goat owner, yes billy goats are the second most horniest critters in the world.

A three peckered billy goat full of caffeine.....................could be dangerous !!!

Perhaps if they're pointed in opposite directions and he got himself situated between two nannies then I guess he would be one busy, albeit, tired billy goat. :D

Back