My single tier project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moboy

Reaction score
I first got into brewing in the early 90's using extract beer kits. Stopped cooking after my first daughter was born due to time constraints.
Fast forward 12 years...and I find myself infected with the brew bug. This time around I plan on cooking AG and have spent the last month cruising this forum trying to decide which setup would best suit my needs.
Conclusion, I'm going with a single tier system using three keg cooking vessels and a single march pump with multiple quick disconnects and gas burners.
Anyway, I plan on posting pictures of my build as I go and welcome any and all comments. (good or bad)
Cheers
Things I have...so far
809-SS-HS-C March Pump
50' copper tube
Two three piece ball valves
Two kegs

image-3885787323.jpg

image-20563227.jpg

image-3941450888.jpg

looking good, i am in the same place a little further into my setup. havent done a batch yet. whatever you do, dont look up how to polish the kegs. your back will never forgive you.

It just occurred to me that this thread should be posted in DIY.

I may have lost my mind...that being said. I just purchased a very dirty yet functional commercial stock pot burner for $38.00 at an auction today. Should boil water quickly.

image-1265889117.jpg

image-4044160978.jpg

Back