Too Many False Monkies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
Among today's birthday's is Monkey Knife Fight (age 23). Happy birthday MKF, and a very clever (albeit scarey) name. Also today, our newest member is Drunk Monkey.

So I'm just gonna say this one time guys. I know monkey, I've (virtually) drank with monkey, and you sirs are no monkey! :mad: There's only one monkey, and that gentlemen is Sudsmonkey! Quit Posin!

End of Rant. :D

El Pistolero said:
Among today's birthday's is Monkey Knife Fight (age 23). Happy birthday MKF, and a very clever (albeit scarey) name. Also today, our newest member is Drunk Monkey.

Monkey Knife Fight is a reference to a Simpson's episode where Homer took Mr. Burns' boat out into international waters so they could drink during a Sunday Morning.

"He ain't pretty no more"

I got a C in accounting because I couldn't recall how to create a cash-flow statement. My f'd up mind can't remember stuff I read two weeks ago, but it can recall the "Furious George" was the name of the Monkey that got cut up in the Monkey Knife Fight, causing Moe to say "He ain't pretty no more" and later prompting C. Monty Burns to tell Waylon Smithers "I'm going to need most of your skin".

Why is it that my mind can't remember important things, but wastes itself memorizing Gangsta Rap CD's and Simpson's episodes? :confused:

Know what ya mean Cheesefood. I've got a PhD, and I cannot for the life of me work out how the hell I got it cos I can't remember what I did yesterday, yet the Monkey Knife Fight episode of the Simpons is as clear as a bell!

HaHaHa, I ain't pretty no more!

BTW, what the hell does PhD stand for... :confused:

Back