• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas city area noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogud247

Reaction score
Looking for any cheap/free spare stuff you don't have room for. 1-6 gallon glass ect.

Also want to know if there are any places nearby to get yeast and other supplies. Blue Springs area.

Uhhh this should prolly be in a different section, but......if you are in blue springs checkout apexbrewwares.com tell him aaron sent ya!

Uhhh this should prolly be in a different section, but......if you are in blue springs checkout apexbrewwares.com tell him aaron sent ya!

+1, on both accounts. Apex is at I-70 & Noland. He's a good guy and probably the closest one to you anyway.

abarker8541 said:

Awesome! That is really beer me.....erm near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back