I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing that video I do not want anything to do with Amanda Parker.

Though I can see the attractiveness, she scares me too :eek:

Whatever the name of the girl is that you posted was posted a ways back. She scares me as well. I can see that if you strip the look of death off of her she has nice features though. :)

That's what great about this thread. I've discovered that without a doubt, I like kind of sweet, cute girls (I married one), some people like in-your-face agressive types, ... and some people like Ina Garten :D (just messing with you Pappers!)

Hmmm. Amanda Parker seems pretty hot. So if someone doesn't like her, good addition to this thread.
Kathy Griffin? >Shudder<

Which ones the girl again?

I know it's kinda tough to tell with the emos, but I was talking about the one in the skirt/tutu wearing the green garter. I saw another vid with her & the asian kid; she grew up & filled out rather nicely, looks like she knows she's sexy now; BTW, SHE'S the one with red hair. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Airborneguy said:
Can't forget the cutest 90's bespeckled chick:

image-298878018.jpg

Awesome! The 90's Tina Fey!

gratus fermentatio said:
I know it's kinda tough to tell with the emos, but I was talking about the one in the skirt/tutu wearing the green garter. I saw another vid with her & the asian kid; she grew up & filled out rather nicely, looks like she knows she's sexy now; BTW, SHE'S the one with red hair. ;)

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrAHl8FKb8&feature

She looks like she probably dyes her hair brunette and gets dressed real nice for turkey day at grandma's

Thumbs up for who ever mentioned Megyn Price from the show "Rules of Engagement". Especially the episode where she has her back to the elevator and her dress gets caught in the door and the elevator goes up....

Parker from "Leverage" also a thumbs up.

My personal favorite is Kayley Kuoco from "Big Bang Theory", that girl, well you get the idea....

sfrisby said:
great example for this thread. Because I...just...don't...get her.

What's there not to get? Seriously! If anything, She's too hot for the purpose of this thread.

Pappers_ said:
I can't decide if I want her to cook for me before or after sex . . .

;)

Hey, if food is a contributing factor, you might as well go with Mario Batali. He and Ina Garten are about tied in the looks department but he's a better cook. :)

Hey, if food is a contributing factor, you might as well go with Mario Batali. He and Ina Garten are about tied in the looks department but he's a better cook. :)

Perhaps. But Ina Garten would only have one wet spot wheras Mario IS the wet spot. Dude sweats like a pig.

Geez..after reading this thread I have decided that you guys have very questionable taste in women at the very best.

WesleyS said:
While we're on the subject of chefs. How about Giada De Laurentiis.

She is definitely a girl next door knock out...until they run a close up of her hands. Then she is my grandmother.

I thought that the girl from Stargate the movie would fit this thread so I looked up who played the part.

Mili Avital

Definitely too hot for this thread.

mili-avital-1.jpg

She [Giada De Laurentiis] is definitely a girl next door knock out...until they run a close up of her hands. Then she is my grandmother.

Wow yes she is hot alright. There's a pic in g images of her in a bathing suit ------very NICE! Her eyes are strangely a bit far apart, but imho that makes her only all the hotter. If that were possible.

So what is it about some of these girls that makes some of us think they're smoking hot while at the same time others think they're downright fugly? Is it nature making sure every one has a mate? Is it our standards, as in thinking maybe a girl that others think isn't attractive is an easier, to, well, attract mate? My father always told me there is nothing wrong with a plain looking girl, he told me the 'hot' girls every guy is going to be after, so look for a down to earth ordinary looking girl. Dammit I thought he was silly when I was young but as I get older I realize he really knew what he is talking about.

porcupine73 said:
So what is it about some of these girls that makes some of us think they're smoking hot while at the same time others think they're downright fugly? Is it nature making sure every one has a mate? Is it our standards, as in thinking maybe a girl that others think isn't attractive is an easier, to, well, attract mate? My father always told me there is nothing wrong with a plain looking girl, he told me the 'hot' girls every guy is going to be after, so look for a down to earth ordinary looking girl. Dammit I thought he was silly when I was young but as I get older I realize he really knew what he is talking about.

I don't know, but it is interesting to see the difference in opinion on attractiveness. I agree with about 80-90% of the women mentioned in this thread, but some I just can't find attractive. But that's the point of this thread. Someone may find a person attractive while I may think they're so ugly it looks like their face caught on fire and someone put it out with a wet sack of bricks.

You sure he wasn't just worried he'd end up banging your wife?

porcupine73 said:
My father always told me there is nothing wrong with a plain looking girl, he told me the 'hot' girls every guy is going to be after, so look for a down to earth ordinary looking girl. Dammit I thought he was silly when I was young but as I get older I realize he really knew what he is talking about.

Makes me think of a song.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

Pappers_ said:
You, sir, are confused in your sexual identity.

It was actually a thoughtful suggestion for you. Don't tell me your not a fan of orange crocs. :)

Latest posts

Back