Richmond Va microbreweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjdubs66

Reaction score
Going to be in Richmond for the next couple days and wondering if there's any microbrews or brewpubs worth checking out. Thanks in advance.

Capital Alehouse has a good selection of beers. You should be able to find some stuff there that you can't find in MA. Bells and Founders come to mind. I've only been to the downtown location, but they have a couple of others around the area too. Food is pretty good to boot.

I've never been to Legend's brewery. I've heard the brewpub is a nice location, but IMO their beers are pretty generic.

For a unique experience checkout Mekong. It's a great Vietnamese with an amazing selection of Belgians on draft and in bottles. You can spend all night reading the bottle menu.

Commercial Tap House is a nice beer bar. They do a great job at bringing in specialty kegs and usually have something in cask.

Back