Anyone else ducking frunk?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My Californial Common is so gucking food that I decided to drink way to mucking fuch .The pain is gone thoufght and I'm numb. This is a good way to be, I'm liking numb right now!
Who else is ducking frunk tonight???
BTW, you have no idea how hard it was to type out this when I'm 90% fhit sased!

Mother lucking fife couldn't be bucking fetter! I lucking fuve being alone tonight with myself!

Being alonen is Wucking funderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is Mother wucking funderful!!!!!!

If you don't like this thread you can kiss my ass!

EDIT: I'm ducking frunk so take everything I say with a grain of salt!
I'm out!

EDIT: I'm ducking frunk so take everything I say with a grain of salt!

RichBrewer,

I don't think you should be moderating under the influence.

If you are not careful txbrew is going to give you MUI!!!

I'll join the cyber party. I'm about to crack open my first bottle of my Hobgoblin batch (Orfy's recipe... thanks Orfy). I think I'm about to get ducking frunk too.

I'm getting there, although my ability to write coherently hasn't abandoned me just yet. It got to 103F here today, so once I finished some errands, I spent the rest of the afternoon drinking kolsch while floating in the pool. It's only 4.3% ABV, but four pints and a relentless sun did a number on me.

Did somebody say "apfelwein?" God helmp me, I got two kegs full...

Well, this is the first I have tried apfelwein carb'd. I had some still when I bottled a few weeks ago. Wow, I have been gulping this stuff down and feel fantastic. Who knew something so simple could be so great.

I havn't had a beer since Thursday night, but I'm brewing right now and don't want to screw it up. I'll be having a few all night. We'll see how I feel when I'm done...

Ya...Like you've never done that. :drunk:

Kids are still up here....give me a few hours...and I'll see what I can do.

Well the best thing I had going for me was my computer was always in my bedroom...Since I've been married, It has not, but a we stumble beats having my forehead read:

qwe
asdf
zcv

Maybe I've done it once or twice :eek:

Ain't nothin' like a Sunday night buzz!

A Fri or Sat night druck seems expected.

Being toasted on Sunday night, however, goes against conventional wisdom. Perhaps a forbidden fruit?

Cheers

P.S. Just in case you are wondering, yes, I am half in the bag.

Mornin' Rich!!!!! How ya feeling today???????

*ducks*

Well it ain't mornin' so I'm feeling better. This morning was very rough! :drunk:
I haven't been that frunk in a VERY long time. I thought I had learned my lesson! I found out today I did some things (sent some PMs) that I don't remember doing...:drunk:

Not as druck as Rich was that night, and not nearly as much as I was Saturday. But brewed a batch of Ed's Kolsch after work -- I started early and left early today, sposeda start early tomorrow, but . . . we'll see -- anyway, got friendly with the kegerator during the session and mostly afterward when I got a hankering for the Apfel. Woo hoo. Seems pretty dead on the board so think I will go listen to an episode of The Session on the Brewing Network. Love those guys ALMOST as much as ya'll.

Well it ain't mornin' so I'm feeling better. This morning was very rough! :drunk:
I haven't been that frunk in a VERY long time. I thought I had learned my lesson! I found out today I did some things (sent some PMs) that I don't remember doing...:drunk:

Yea about that ..... uhm... you know... I love you too, just not in that way .... but I'm sorry I just can't have a relationship right now, I'm with someone already. Sorry.

Sorry.

Yea about that ..... uhm... you know... I love you too, just not in that way .... but I'm sorry I just can't have a relationship right now, I'm with someone already. Sorry.

Sorry.

Hahaha!!! Sounds like some of those PMs might be biting you in the ass, Rich... And about the Apfelwein, damn it! Not good at all...

Latest posts

Back