I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're talking figure skaters, Nancy Kerrigan is one I've never been able to decide if she's hot or not. A pic like this:

nancy_kerrigan31.jpg

Hot.

A pic like this?

Nancy-Kerrigan-533694-2-402.jpg

Horse-toothed.

I always liked Kerrigan but I think she's definitely good fodder for this thread. As is this sexy little thing...

venus-williams-6.jpg

Serena > Venus, but both belong in this thread, absolutely.

Wouldn't refer to either of them as a "sexy little thing," either - they look like they'll **** you up (which is kind of hot).

sfrisby said:
Gena Davis...

Long kiss goodnight, taking that shot....hot and cheesy all rolled into one. Trans6500....blast from the past. Heck, if we're going that deep on Gena(huh?), Earth Girls Are Easy.

Edit: there are rules here after all...

The Gena David that drives me wild - and this is why it deserves to be in this thread - is from Stuart Little. She is always dressed in skirts, stockings, heels, an looks amazing...

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/Archives/CS35565/Stuart-Little-2/Photo.aspx?id=158694

headbanger said:
Come on guys... You really think anybody's going to believe that you would DQ a potential lay based on hair color alone? You must be some George Clooney looking MF's if that's really true but I doubt anybody's going to believe that either.

:p
Holy ****!! She had got some cannons!!!

Is this just getting too weird? And if not is she too hot for this thread even though she's a cartoon? Or does the mere fact that she's a cartoon make her appropriate for the "I think they're hot but you probably don't" theme. I guess that depends on how you feel about banging cartoons.... I've said too much...

LoisGriffin1286490695.jpg

Is this just getting too weird? And if not is she too hot for this thread even though she's a cartoon? Or does the mere fact that she's a cartoon make her appropriate for the "I think they're hot but you probably don't" theme. I guess that depends on how you feel about banging cartoons.... I've said too much...

cartoons are weird. Yes she's hot, but if I met a real person that looked like that I'd scream like a little girl.

Oh Jeebus Christ. This thread has really gotten off track!

How bout Peggy Bundy? And I don't mean Katey Sagal, I mean Peggy Bundy. I always thought she was hot. Hell, at one point I even thought Marcie was kinda cute. How bout Bea Arthur? Mmmmmmm...just kidding!

Just watched Meet the Parents with the kids, and it struck me that Kali Rocha is perfect for this thread.

image-858795319.jpg

image-1192219703.jpg

image-2995586759.jpg

I know she's been mentioned but this girl Erin from The Office, mmm yummy. And I'm reupping Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation again, mmm yummy too. And this girl Elise who posted some video in the Kombucha section:

erin1.png.png

aubrey-plaza1.png.png

elise1.jpg

Screw it. I'll just nominate anyone who is not Ann Coulter and leave it that. If that means I have to do Betty White again I'll just have to live with it.

porcupine73 said:
I know she's been mentioned but this girl Erin from The Office, mmm yummy. And I'm reupping Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation again, mmm yummy too. And this girl Elise who posted some video in the Kombucha section:

Yeah. I would bang them all. Just saying.

WesleyS said:
How about Sean Young. Specifically 80s Sean Young. More specifically, in Blade Runner.

Just perfect for this. Beautiful, but but definitely in a nonconventional way.

I dunno.. I guess at age 70 Martha qualifies, but she still had hottie status as far as I'm concerned

image-4025863235.jpg

Martha looked good back then. The problem with getting' it on with her is that'd she be too uptight about not messing up the good sheets and would probably present you with a list of suggested improvements after.

bottlebomber said:
I dunno.. I guess at age 70 Martha qualifies, but she still had hottie status as far as I'm concerned

image-346751685.jpg

Wow! I don't know what's more amazing. The fact that she was that hot or that the cow is wearing a toupee.

sudbuster said:
I've never thought any were HOT since Marilyn.
Love me some marilyn

passedpawn said:
Oh yeah. Back in the day she was beautiful

bottlebomber said:
Seriously??? Thats martha stewrt? Thats smokin!

Three days and nobody can think of any more? How about Nigella Lawson:

nigella-kitchen-nigella-lawson-0.jpg

Except, not that one. Here's a pic of her at a book signing, not all dolled up:

Nigella_Lawson_booksigning.jpg

She's 22 years older than me, but I'd still go there. As long as she looks more like the first pic.

The fact that Nigella, at the height of her popularity, cared for husband during his losing battle with cancer makes her all the hotter. She's pretty much the total package.

Judging by your last thread, Hal, this thread might be one you should skip. Just looking out for ya.

Edit: Wait, you STARTED this thread? Man... what were you thinking?

Surprisingly I told my wife about this thread (didn't mention names) and her responce was "What they say about Juliet Lewis?"

Back