America's got talent... NOT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
Not that I watch that crap, but my swmbo loves it. From what i've seen, the best this country's got to offer is some guys dunking a basketball and an 80 year old comic. This is the winner form the Ukraine. She is flat out amazing.

YouTube - Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation (Україна має талант / Ukraine's Got Talent)

Keep in mind all she is using is sand and her fingers.

A synopsis of her drawing.
Here, she recounts Germany conquering Ukraine in the second world war. She brings calm, then conflict. A couple on a bench become a woman’s face; a peaceful walkway becomes a conflagration; a weeping widow morphs into an obelisk for an unknown soldier. Simonova looks like some vengeful Old Testament deity as she destroys then recreates her scenes - with deft strokes, sprinkles and sweeps she keeps the narrative going. She moves the judges to tears as she subtitles the final scene “you are always near”.

Back