• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan For sale: 20 gallon, 100amp electric brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcdonou

Reaction score
$1750

*****SOLD. June 30, 2013*****

Pics at http://tinyurl.com/k92r33w

Selling my 20 gallon, 100amp, homemade brewery. Includes the following:

*30 gallon, stainless, electric hot lauter tun with two 5,500 watt heater elements. Temperature control unit on a timer.
*30 gallon, stainless, electric brew kettle with two 5,500 watt heater elements. Temperature control unit
*Mash tun, stainless
*Three pumps (one for the hot lauter tun, one for the mash tun, and one for the boil kettle), two counterflow chillers, and two welded steel racks
*Clean in place keg system (attaches to boil kettle)
*Control panel with 100 amp power source, 30 amp subpanel, and emergency quick disconnect
*Vent hood with attached fan
*Powered grain mill
*Temperature controlled fermenter (heat only). Can accommodate a small fridge or freezer for lager fermentation
*Four 15.5 gallon kegs for fermenting (dip tubes removed)
*Fourteen 5 gallon corny kegs, one 3 gallon keg, and one 10 gallon keg for serving
*CO2 system for carbonating and serving
*O2 system for oxygenating wort
*Two stir plates with 4000L Erlenmeyer flasks for yeast starters
*Additional parts, relays, glass carboys, etc.

Local pickup only, considering the amount of equipment.

I am located in Marquette, MI

Dude, raise your price before someone takes you up on this.. that is a ton of equipment for nothing.. wish I was a bit closer..

If you were willing to separate and ship the 3 gallon corny I would be interested

I got my love out of it. I am happy with the price. It is more than fair. I always like getting satisfaction when I purchase something for less than it is worth. I have no problem doing the same for others.

Sorry Brewhaas, PM was to the seller not you.

The picture link is working fine for me, I guess I'll PM you the target.

I have to ask, how well does the strainers work with hops? are you limited to leaf hops or does it work well with pellets?

I have clogged it up with leaf hops once, and generally use pellet hops. However, I put the hops in a bag (or two).

Id be interested in a counter flow wort chiller, a pump, the grain mill, and the 3 & 10 gallon cornies if you decide to split up. Will be in northern Ohio next weekend and could drive up and pick up then. :) thanks for the consideration!

PS, wish I had the money to buy it as is, would do it in a heartbeat.

Back