Sleeman Original Draught Extract recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husher

Reaction score
I love Sleeman original draught. In fact it's the only beer that I would describe as making me feel like God is rubbing my tummy.

Can someone provide an extract recipe or at least what style of beer I should google to knock off? Looking for a draught clone is not yielding any results for me.

Thanks

Really? Just 20 views and no one else likes Sleeman Draught? Just tell me what style it is so I can clone it!

Cheers

Hello,

Did you ever find an extract recipe for Sleemans Original Draft. Its one of my favourite beers too, and I would love to make a home batch of it.

Its been a while since I've had any but I definitely remember corn in that beer, which you wont be able to get out of extract alone. You'd have to partial mash, at least.

Well that's something. Thanks! I kind of gave up on it for a while but maybe I'll investigate corn in beer.

Sure, flaked corn, corn meal, polenta. Its a common addition in old school lagers.

Back