Zombie Brewing Co. off the ground

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donthoseme

Reaction score
It's been some time but the ZBC is off the ground. With the taps open people are starting to pour in by one. One person so far and it was my wife. But i have high hopes that my garage will become Anchorages most highly reguarded watering hole.

Click to enlarge.

A big thanks goes out to everyone in HBT who has given me guidance and advice. Thank you!

Looks pretty sweet. I'm sure the guys around here will appreciate the name, too.

Great pics, wish I could try your brews man. All the best with your new drinkin' hole.

Kershner_Ale i tried to PM you but your box is full. I live you near Jewel lake. If you have some beer made and a growler i would love to trade some with you. I am always looking for some good advice.

Matt

Now that is a few taps!!! I can't wait to see you fill em up!! :D You can bet that if I ever come up that way, I'll be sending you some pm's for directions! :mug:

Back