My 3-tier gravity tower build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsit

Reaction score
I just finished my gravity 3-tier brew tower and I thought I would share. I gave it a few test runs before painting it, and there wasn't anything that I wanted to change, then had it sandblasted and painted it with HVT FlameProof header paint. It runs with two BG-10 burners and 0-30 psi regulator with a 20 gal MLT and 15 gal MT and BK.

I guess the pictures say more than I can. I based my design on the Morebeer design, plus a few modifications from some that I saw on here, and then some tweaks of my own. It's solid, highly mobile, and works great.

Let me know what you think!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

Sorry about the sideways pictures, I am not sure why, but they are correct on my computer, somewhere in there they get rotated.

Here's a few more.

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

image_7.jpg

Very cool, like the KISS design. Are you using photobucket as your imaging host? It's happening to me as well with the sideways pictures.

Thanks guys.

No, I uploaded directly to the site. I took the pictures with my iPhone, and I think it automatically detects and changes the view, but when it transfers, it doesn't transfer the perspective.

Back