Flying Fish's Forever Unloved Sandy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppyhoppyhippo

Reaction score
For those who may not know Flying Fish is releasing a beer (target release date is Valentine's Weekend) called Forever Unloved Sandy, it sounds really interesting as a beer (50/50 2 row and wheat blend with a hop that's yet to be used in beer (or at least yet to be used in a boil) ADHA 483 from the American Dwarf Hop Association. Aside from the being really interesting sounding beer, every penny from the sale of this beer (not profits mind you, Flying Fish is eating the cost of about 1300 gallons of finished product) is going to go to a New Jersey charity dedicated to Sandy Relief.

As someone who has lived in NJ my entire life, I hope anyone who can go out and grab a pint of the beer should and hopefully Flying Fish will be kind enough to make another run, even if the second run is only donating the profits it would be awesome.

Here's a link for the beer including the logo (which I hope they sell a shirt of and pint glasses of cause I'd buy them)

LINK

Oh cool, this is similar to the Barrier / Ommegang collaboration, except it's always great to donate. NJ was wrecked.

If I can find any in NYC area, I'll try to get a pint.

Update on locations

LINK

I know I'll be grabbing one, hopefully everyone does to support Flying Fish's awesome donation

Aslo they're selling shirts with 5 bucks going towards Sandy Relief

LINK.

Back