cornys?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit your local scrap yards. They aren't cleaned and tested but, short of gashes in the sidewalls, they aren't hard to rebuild or clean for use.

I found mine for $3.00 each a few years ago and managed to scalp enough of them for spare parts.

Goose, i recently sold a bunch of ball-locks for $19 +shipping, which will be very cheap to you from CT. I will be selling some pin-locks shortly. Let me know how many you need and I'll set some aside for you. Ball locks might take a while longer.

Goose, i recently sold a bunch of ball-locks for $19 +shipping, which will be very cheap to you from CT. I will be selling some pin-locks shortly. Let me know how many you need and I'll set some aside for you. Ball locks might take a while longer.

Thanks. I found 2 at a nearby LHBS (both for $60) with new gaskets and they said they are in good condition. That should hold me over for a while. Let me know when you get more ball locks :)

Back