Chicka Chicka Yeah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppyhoppyhippo

Reaction score
Went to the local beverage supply store they had some used Ball Lock Cornys and I snagged them for 20 bucks each.

Excited to start kegging, I just need the regulator, lines, and CO2 tank :pipe:

Rather than clog another post hopefully someone can help me here. I'm looking on beverage elements, if I have a CO2 and Kegs, is all I need the 2 pig tails and regulator and I'm good to go?

I'm not sure what you mean by "pig tails" but yeah, you need a regulator, gas and liquid lines, disconnects for both gas & liquid, faucets or picnic taps, and a way to connect them to the regulator and that will depend on how many you want to have on tap at one time. Then you need to have a way to keep them cool too.

http://www.bvrgelements.com/product/Pigtails-Set-Ball-Lock-LIQ-GAS-Lines/

That's what I'm talking about.

Right now I'm sticking to one at a time.

Will that have everything I need or will I need something for the regulator to attach to the CO2 tank? Or should it work out of the box.

Basically I'm trying to be as cheap as possible to start kegging one beer then I'll adapt when we start a kegerator.

Ah, got it. Never heard them called pig tails. That will work for one. The regulator should hook right up to your CO2 tank and the gas line should go right on to the regulator. So yeah, pig tails & regulator & you should be all set. You might want to throw in an extra set or two of O-rings and you'll need keg lube/silicone plumbers grease to make sure everything seals up. I learned that one the hard way.

Latest posts

Back