2011 Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to give thanks to John.

If it's one thing I hate is ordering from two-three different homebrew shops to complete one recipe. A quick PM and a few hours later, I was told the hops would be back in stock this weekend. Now I have to debate ordering perlicks, as you can't beat his prices!

Just wanted to say thanks for combining my orders, and for the fast shipping! I'm going to try out those HBC 342 hops tomorrow. They almost smell like a galaxy/simcoe mix or something. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

May have been asked already but any chance you get more Simcoe in? Either way I will most likely be placing an order as you are one of the few to have amarillo and citra

you are one of the few to have amarillo and citra

Were those available earlier today? As of 5:00 EST neither is in stock.

I've been hoping to get Amarillo, Centennial, and Simcoe in one shot to save on shipping but haven't had much luck. This hop availability thing is getting to be f'n ridiculous.

Just order pound of centennial in leaf its there. He'll just spent over 100 but worth it

Gotcha. They do so little with leaf that I never even bothered to look at them.

John - Any idea when or if Amarillo, Centennial, and Simcoe will be available at the same time?

Still a 2 lb max? Or does that only apply to the ones that keep going out of stock? I'd like to get some Columbus and Cascade (which have been in stock) In addition to a total of 2 pounds of Simcoe/Amarillo/Centennial

I would actually like if everyone limited there purchase to 1/2lb of Amarillo is possible and maybe 1-1.5# of the other hops

I would actually like if everyone limited there purchase to 1/2lb of Amarillo is possible and maybe 1-1.5# of the other hops

Arrgh, I placed my order before seeing this request. I placed an order for a full pound of Amarillo. Let me know if you need to knock it down. As always, it's a pleasure doing business with you.

Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, Galaxy and Rakau here. :rockin: I also picked up some O2 absorbing bottle caps for the barelywine I'll be bottling soon.

Thanks for the great prices! :mug:

Dang it. Missed both Simcoe and Amarillo! Nice deals on some of the others though. I'm going to try some Palisade and Calypso.

If only you sold a digital scale, burner and wort chiller, you'd have it all! :)

Exactly, he would get all my business too, but smaller is good sometimes. I found myself lurking through the farmhouse website looking for goodies more than once. He was able to get my monster mill (and a couple more) even though the mills normally were not on the site, but now they are.

I just ordered an armload! I also hate that I missed both Simcoe and Amarillo as well! I'm digging the website!

Steelers77 said:
Maybe next week, we're just trying to keep up with regular hops! I think you guys like us!

I always miss the Damn things. How about a per order for Pliny packs. U can send when ever they are ready

Back