My first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boleslaus

Reaction score
So I just taught myself how to use GIMP. Once I got the hang of it, everything actually goes really fast. I'm just looking for some feedback, good, bad, or indifferent. Also, how do you guys feel about using pictures from google as backgrounds. No way I could draw that background, but I really want to use it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53354921@N07/5010701654/

looks pretty good to me. My thoughts on using (C) images, is if your not making a profit, its all good.

That's what I was thinking. I'll just be using it for me and my buddies so I assume its all ok. I love that picture. I'm only in my 20's so I grew up with Nightmare Before Christmas. I couldn't think of a better picture for a fall beer.

Its a great label! Really it looks professionally done. Mind putting a few steps together on how it was created? Some what new to GIMP and label making.

I actually changed it up a little this week. Since everyone knows "the hockey house" as the guys with the neon maple leaf in the window I decided to incorporate it into a themed logo and then I changed around the pumpkin ale label too.

HHBFinal.jpg

Finalsmall.jpg

Latest posts

Back