Brewing clubs in Warrington/Cheshire?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcspanner

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any existing homebrew clubs in the Warrington area if Cheshire?
Or is there any interest in starting some form of get together in the area?

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim,
any joy finding homebrew club in Warrington/Cheshire?
Interested in same - I am in Runcorn.
@freddiespedalo on twitter.
We could hash something between us if you like - know a couple of guys here would also be interested.
Nick.

freddiespedalo said:
Hi Tim,
any joy finding homebrew club in Warrington/Cheshire?
Interested in same - I am in Runcorn.
@freddiespedalo on twitter.
We could hash something between us if you like - know a couple of guys here would also be interested.
Nick.

Hi Nick,

Cool!

Runcorn's not a million miles away (in fact I often use the homebrew store down past the train station as my "local" supplier)

I've met a couple of home brewers over Warrington way but none have been that interested in being part of a club, they're happy just to brew their own beer at their own pace and enjoy it which is fair enough.

Tim

Hi Tim,
finally just about getting off my arse to organise a homebrew club. We have 5 members Woohoo!. First meeting tbc but likely to be in Chester in April. Format very loose but will prob involve a bottle share and a social drink.
@BrewdooBeer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brewdoo/427037520713425

That's all for now.
Please let me know if still interested.
Cheers
Nick

Hi mate,

Not been on here for a few months, life has taken over.

Still interested but April is a bit booked up so depending on the date I may struggle.

Keep me posted though!

Cheers

Tim

Is this the same brewing club as Martin at Homebrewsupermarket in Runcorn mentioned to me when I was in the shop?

I'm hoping to be free tonight, is it in Frodsham?

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim,
yes we are the same - sorry only just seen this email -sorry you missed us. The good news is that we are planning our next meeting for end jun / beg Jul. It will be in Frodsham again and we hopefully we will be hosting a brewday at the Blueball brewery.
Hope you can make it - I am only just getting used to this organisation stuff. If you email me at [email protected] I will add you to our list.

Cheers for now,

Nick

freddiespedalo said:
Hi Tim,
yes we are the same - sorry only just seen this email -sorry you missed us. The good news is that we are planning our next meeting for end jun / beg Jul. It will be in Frodsham again and we hopefully we will be hosting a brewday at the Blueball brewery.
Hope you can make it - I am only just getting used to this organisation stuff. If you email me at [email protected] I will add you to our list.

Cheers for now,

Nick

Email sent! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back