Good Game Pumpkin Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerhertz

Reaction score
So I brewed this pumpkin ale back during the election craziness. I only thought it was appropriate to name this a "post election" pumpkin ale. Going along with my Internet slang theme for beer labels, I called this one GG, for Good Game.

I was working on it late last night and realized it could use some tweaks and changes to the wording, but it'll have to do in a pinch for Thanksgiving handouts. Any suggestions the wording and/or design?

It's high resolution, so make sure you click the thumbnail to blow it up. The thumb colors are also incorrect.

Lot of non-beer words to read. I like the middle drawing and final paragraph but people are interested in drinking beer. Can you hold their interest?

Well that's my little quirk. I like to have some Easter Eggs on there other than the beer. The way the label is designed and printed, when the bottle is facing, you really only see the main graphic. It's somewhat relevant imo, since most ppl have no clue what GG means, esp old timers.

Back