Burton ale help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonmohno

Reaction score
Ok, so I have got a vial of burton yeast,I have some burton salts(just says gypsum and papain) in it. Isnt it suppose to have magnesium and other stuff or did I get crappy burton salts? Sould I just use ro water and the salts also. And I also have Golden promise which I thought would be more appropriate maybe? And what hops? does it matter? I have hoppy american hops ,and EK goldings-is this one more appropriate? Any other suggestions would be very appreciated from those with experience with this,thanks.:mug: Or is this pretty much good with any hoppyAmerican style?

Any body. No interest? Well for you ****ers, I brewed a Timothy Landlord,also just did a random esb with various type of crystal/specialty malts/first gold hops. So Im basically keeping it kinda englishy,but my last one Im brewing I may just do an all out American IPA with it,maybe, unless I just decide to use the rest of my Golden Promise/American hops on a smaller batch this weekend which is what Im thinking as of now. NO thanks to you,ha ha.

Latest posts

Back