Brewcraft Pacific NW Pale Ale kit missing instructions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OatmealSnout

Reaction score
This will be my second batch, and first extract ingredient kit batch. I just got the Brewcraft Pacific NW Pale Ale kit and it is missing the instructions. Does anyone have the instructions they can email me, or just reply with the basic instructions? I have a general idea, but need to know boil time, add which hops at what times, etc. Any help would be great. I emailed Brewcraft, but no response, and I would like to get going today.

Thanks Chicky. That's pretty much what I was thinking, but appreciate the advice. Feel confident with it now. One more thing. Should I put the hops pellets in the mesh bags supplied with the kit. My first batch, I just threw the hops pellets in the boil. It seemed to pretty much all strain out when I poured it in the fermenter.

With only a couple of ounces I'd just throw them in. I usually use a hop spider but I do a lot of big hop beers.

Back