Where's Sudster on his birthday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsmonkey

Reaction score
I can't believe he'd be away from the people who care about him the most ! I baked a cake and everything ! We were all gonna jump out and holler ! Probably spending it with his "Loved Ones" who don't make beer but support him in his hobby. Wherever you are, Old Man, happy birthday! :D :drunk:

You must have the time in your profile set to middle-of-the-atlantic time. Sudster's birthday isn't for another four hours yet...he's probably just now getting his tux out. :)

Hey thanks guys, 50 minus 3hrs :cross:

gonna be :drunk: real soon....

Gettin a pump for me brewery mananna,,,, can't wait to hook'r up. :D
Got it from mobeer.com

El Pistolero said:
You must have the time in your profile set to middle-of-the-atlantic time. Sudster's birthday isn't for another four hours yet...he's probably just now getting his tux out. :)

I think you're right. Chances are his birthday suit has a few wrinkles in it.

Mine did. OK, so I got a few swelled up areas too. You know all you young guys brag about having a six pack of abs. Well, I'm here to tell ya I've got a keg. Actually, it looks like I should be giving birth... :confused: :D

Nothing wrong with being a well- rounded guy. My daughter teases me that I've got a case. I'll slap my belly and make it jump. If that ain't rippled abs, I don't know what is.
Sorry for jumping the gun on Sud's birthday. I saw it at the bottom of the page and thought we were there. :D

Sudster said:
Hey thanks guys, 50 minus 3hrs :cross:

gonna be :drunk: real soon....

Gettin a pump for me brewery mananna,,,, can't wait to hook'r up. :D
Got it from mobeer.com
Happy 50th Sudster! Sorry I'm gonna have to miss most of the festivities, but I'll drink two for ya tomorrow. :cool:

Shoot, almost missed it! happy B-day!

Tonight I had in your honor:

1. 2 Dogfish head 90
2. 1 NHBC Blueberry braggot
3. 1 Gravedigger Ale
4. 1 Guinness
5. 1 Rogue Youngers Special Bitter
6. 1 Dogfish head Raison d etre

Time for bed.
:drunk:

Sudster,
You being from the hill country, I drank some West Virginia Moonshine in your honor. I can barely see the keyboard right now. Blasted. Mission control, we have a problem.... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
I still went back and edited, just for you.

Tore Slam Out The Frame Monkey

Latest posts

Back