Blichmann Top Tier - missing parts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoo_Guy_FL

Reaction score
I just received my two burner brew stand from Fedex last night. I received four boxes total. I opened everything last night (like a kid on Christmas morning:ban:) and reviewed the parts list. My stand did not come with a shelf for the mash cooler to sit on. The pictures and the product descriptions all say that this setup comes with two burner shelves and one mash shelf.

Am I wrong?

Just found out that shelves are back ordered from Blichmann. Guess I'll brew some extract.

When I bought mine, you had to purchase each burner or stand individually. But some sell as a unit, could just be one is behind in shipping. My mast didn't come til a few days later

Most of the places I've seen them for sale just include the stand:confused:. You have to buy the burner and shelves seperately. Did you pay for the shelf???

The toptier is modular to your needs so you have to order/purchase each tier to your specs unless the company selling has packaged it from specific items in their inventory. I purchased mine as a package with 3 burners.

Back