Turnaround on Monster Mill purchase?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

originalben

Reaction score
Purchased a Monster Mill from MM website on 1/29 and got an email saying the shipping label had been created the next day...then nothing for the last week.

Still says label created but nothing in UPS system yet.

Site says they prefer emails.so I mailed yesterday with no response.

Left voicemail this morning without response thus far.

One reason I chose MM was all the good feedback on shipping expediency.

Anyone know if they're away from the business or low on inventory or something?

IDK...I bought mine around 3 years ago and dealt with the owner quite a bit...seemed like a good responsive businessman. Maybe he has a personal issue going on, running a small business can be really tough sometimes.

He's probably out in the shop turning rollers until the wee hours rather than responding to emails. It's the bane of the small business. It's often a decision between getting two orders out or responding to four emails about when their orders are going to go out. I'm not saying it's the way to run a business long term by any means, just that I understand.

Totally understand. Thought the whole 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon idea would yield a first hand buddy or next door neighbor who would just say, 'Oh, yeah, Fred's in Costa Rico feeding the wildlife till Wednesday night.' and that would be that.
All good- I'll RDWHAHB.

Back