What's with the numbers on this calc?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arborman

Reaction score
This is a screenshot from the beer pal app. I don't understand why these numbers are so low? I'm supposed to be showing an og of 1.064. Am I missing something here?

image-2517083124.jpg

When I worked this out on the web version of the software, it was more at the higher end. Do any of you use beer pal? Seems kinda neat, but this has me wondering about its accuracy

arborman said:
This is a screenshot from the beer pal app. I don't understand why these numbers are so low? I'm supposed to be showing an og of 1.064. Am I missing something here?

When I worked this out on the web version of the software, it was more at the higher end. Do any of you use beer pal? Seems kinda neat, but this has me wondering about its accuracy

Check your total batch size. May be set for a 10 gallon batch?

Also my PPG for the MO is 37, 4L, yours is set at 15 and nothing. Re-add the MO to your grain list at the pre-set values. Should fix your issue!

Back