• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stirplate for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmetal

Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

I have for sale a stirplate from http://www.stirstarters.com/ with the stirbar. 35 shipped

I also have a 2L Erlenmeyer flask, no cracks, no hairlines, nothing, structurally clean as can be. I will do my best to ship this but do not fear, if it breaks in transit I will fully refund* you. I think they go for like 20 so 15 bucks +shipping takes it

50 takes both shipped.

I do have many other things and I will be posting them as I have more free time, feel free to pm me to see if I have something (I'm setup for AG and I am selling everything little by little, everything from vacuum sealed hops if you want to minifridges (locally) to regulators, co2 tank, etc)

*I will refund you as long as you provide proof that it was my flask that broke. I don't want people showing me the flask they broke to try and get mine for free, please don't abuse it.

Dallas I have 4 regulators side by side inside my keezer I can take a picture if yoid like to see them, I also have a 2 way manifold attached to another regulator I can post a picture of that as well

I do think the flask and stirplate are sold but ill update that in a bit. PM me for quickest results (I'm mobile most of the time and the private msg emails are instantaneous.

interested in the flask if it hasn't sold. Also looking for sight glass/thermometer fittings for a kettle, perlick's and a 2 faucet tower, corneys, oxygenation system, fermenting buckets if ya got em

Thundercougarfalconbird said:
interested in the flask if it hasn't sold. Also looking for sight glass/thermometer fittings for a kettle, perlick's and a 2 faucet tower, corneys, oxygenation system, fermenting buckets if ya got em

The flask and stirplate are sold.
I do have an 8 gallon kettle, the one that is ss from morebeer and has 2 holes, one for ballvalve is sightglass and a thermometer one. Check it out on more beer.

I got 2 buckets and a 6 gallon bb, I also have perlicks but I'm not sure if I'm selling my kegerator in parts or as a whole. How many you looking for?

I don't need the kettle just the sightglass/thermometer fittings I was looking for =(
I'm interested in the buckets but I think the price of shipping would outweigh the cost unless you sell them dirt cheap. I don't really like better bottles so I'll pass on that.

I need 2 perlicks and a tower for them. I can't afford to buy a whole kegerator though =P if you end up parting it out Ill just buy either 2 or all of em(if theyre reasonably priced) what kind are they?

I don't need the kettle just the sightglass/thermometer fittings I was looking for =(
I'm interested in the buckets but I think the price of shipping would outweigh the cost unless you sell them dirt cheap. I don't really like better bottles so I'll pass on that.

I need 2 perlicks and a tower for them. I can't afford to buy a whole kegerator though =P if you end up parting it out Ill just buy either 2 or all of em(if theyre reasonably priced) what kind are they?

525 http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?products_id=12120

I can sell you all 4 of them together if that's what you're looking for. You want the shanks as well?

And yeah I agree about the buckets the shipping makes it counterproductive because you can buy them for like 7 bucks, there's no way I can ship it for 7 and even get 2 dollars on it... :/

At first I was hesitant to sell each thing from the kegerator separately but I think it might be better that way. At the end I'll just have a fancy freezer (I still have to figure out what I'll do with a fancy freezer... hahaha I guess I could give it to my sister and her bf to store meat.)

I just need 2. I'm sure you could easily sell the other 2 on here. But if you wanted all or nothing I could buy all of em depending on how much you want for em.
I don't need the shanks just the faucets =P

Back