I think I found my next diy project...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sold those at Costco last year. Sold out in a flash. Gotta love Wizard of War and Dig Dug. I can still hear the music. No Frogger or Star Castle though.:(

Edit: Upon correction by more sober member, the Costco unit was only the games. Too much beer and football.

MAME cabinet with a built-in keg fridge. Comes with 187 games but you can hook up your xbox or whatever and use that instead. I can't imagine paying $2k for this thing, but it does look kind of fun.

I wouldn't want my friends grabbing between my legs to fill a beer while I'm playing Pac-man. Should have put the tap on the side and hopefully this thing is on wheels because otherwise it would be a pain to spin it around to load the keg in the back.

I have my mame cabinet right next to my kegerator. Much more convenient, although it does take up a little more floor space.

Evan! said:
what, and stand there? I play my video games sitting in a lazy boy, not standing up.
That should be the next model, a sit down machine (like the old Missile Defender/Star Wars games). Put the tap right on the front panel, mount a urinal in the floor, and never come out...:mug:

I was wondering wtf was going on with the multiple links.

Very cool, nonetheless.

Back