• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ebay find: March 809-PL-HS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike3701

Reaction score
Ordered one late last week, arrived today with the free Chugger head, thanks for the tip, looks great looking forward to using it when I'm done with my RIMS upgrade to my system.

Bought one late last week on Friday, tracking number says it will be here in two days.

How do y'all like yours? Any issues out of the box?

ordered it friday, came today (only live 60ish miles from where it was shipped) looks just like the one i bought from my local brew shop for, minus $40ish and no extra SS pump head. I'm happy!

Just ordered one from him. Listing said there was a quantity of one...we'll see. I asked for the free s/s chugger head as well, so we'll see if that's the norm. BTW, this is the best price I've been able to find and I've been looking at them for a while.

FYI: When talking with Mike from Chugger he said that their will be new pumps April.

I don't know how many SS heads they had laying around, but I do know they were completely out of Chugger pumps when I asked. He said that if I ordered a March 809 from phelpsbrew on e-bay he'd give me the SS head for free.

For the pump alone at $122 that's a good price, then add free shipping and it's a hell of a deal. I couldn't pass it up when the SS head was offered too.

fuzzybee said:
Probably a dumb question, but... do you just send the eBay seller an email asking for the free SS head before you buy?

Mine was offered to me from Mike (if you look through the HBT for Chugger Pumps you should be able to find his email) if I purchased the pump through USA pumps eBay. So I messages the eBay seller saying Mike offered me the SS head with the pump.

I don't know which you should email or if there will be a difference between the two.

I just emailed the seller the other day and he said he was sold out. Not sure if he meant out of stainless heads or pumps or both.

I simply sent an email to the address listed in the patpal receipt. Haven't seen a reply yet.

Hey guys just relisted a bunch of March 809 inline and center pumps on phelpsbrew on Ebay and Chuggerpump.com we have 100 in stock !!!

Will ship same day and beat anyones price !!!

Hey guys just relisted a bunch of March 809 inline and center pumps on phelpsbrew on Ebay and Chuggerpump.com we have 100 in stock !!!

Will ship same day and beat anyones price !!!

Just received my UPS tracking number and confirmation that they would throw in a SS head. WoooHooo!! They totally rock!

I ordered two last week and according to UPS.com they are sitting on my porch... I didn't contact the seller at all since I didn't read this thread before ordering. I hope I'll find stainless heads on them... but I doubt it. Any way I could get in on the stellar deal that these fellas have lucked out on and get stainless heads?

I ordered two last week and according to UPS.com they are sitting on my porch... I didn't contact the seller at all since I didn't read this thread before ordering. I hope I'll find stainless heads on them... but I doubt it. Any way I could get in on the stellar deal that these fellas have lucked out on and get stainless heads?

if you dont have them contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for the lightning quick response chugger. I opened the boxes to find SS heads included with both pumps! Without even requesting it! I am one extremely pleased customer. I ordered these over the weekend, they shipped Monday and I have them now (Thursday).

Thanks again, and you can count on me for repeat business and I'll definitely recommend to my friends!

UPS just dropped off my pump including the ss head. I'm a happy camper.

Thanks Mike!

Back