Bored to Death

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone but my wife and I watch this show?

Love it but when talking to people no one has seen it.

The first season was okay, but I loved this season. Galifianakis is great, but the real star of the show is Ted Danson.

Yea Ted Danson's character is great. All of the actors really are perfect for the role. Last week's episode with the Doctor and his Asian love was great.

Nope, we got rid of HBO a while ago.

Wife and I have been obsessed recently with "The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret," it's on IFC and just completed its six-episode run but I'm pretty sure they're still replaying it. Outstanding show.

I haven't watched a movie on HBO in quite some time. The original series are great. Boardwalk Empire was awesome.

Game of Thrones looks pretty good as well.

Yeah, that show is awesome. I got into it because it fell in between Dexter and eastbound and down. After this season I spent a day watching the first season. Ted Danson is a great stoner.

Eastbound and Down was odd this Season. It went more of a drama route. I don't know how long that show can last, his character is kind of a movie long character but Season after Season the shtick will get old.

I loved Bored to Death this season. I really liked it last season, but it jumped into my top 5 this year. It has to be one of the most instantly quotable shows around.

“You know, I never thought I’d be in a graveyard in a spa robe talking to a beautiful transvestite in the moonlight.”

My wife and I thought the first season was great, but we cancelled our sattelite a few months ago, so now we are missing the few good things that were on. We'll have to get it on netflix after it is released on DVD.

Back