Dont do idiot things like me.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodsStepBrother

Reaction score
I just bought 3 Sanke Kegs, i was so excited got them cheap. I open the first one no big deal, clean it etc... the second one was half way full with beer that had been in it for months, plus it was sitting in the bed of my truck in 90 degree heat for hours before i took it home for lunch to clean. I get the great idea of releaving the pressure and push the ball in with a big stick. Hot stinky rotten beer flies everywhere in my face and soaks my cloths! I vomit and laugh at the same time at my brillant idea. I had to take a shower during lunch and change cloths and my face still smells. I now write this at work with my head bowed in shame.

Moral of the story dont do what i did.

Bwahaha Laughing an puking at the same time. That is awesome. Like taking a **** while sprinting :D
Next time, lay it on it's side and vent. and don't stand over it :p

Determined not to give in, I stuck a metal bar in the ground and fliped the keg over it and released the beer that way. But it was just retarded that I didnt see that coming.:drunk:

Don't feel bad.. We've all been there, done that at one point or another. The bright side? You didn't go blind of something crazy like that.

Back