• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Gallon Cornelius Keg - $225

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crichter

Reaction score
This item is sold

Ball lock style cornelius keg that holds 15 gallons. Can be used in a kegerator or as a fermentation chamber. Keg has been pressure tested and has a functional pressure relief valve. It's used but is in fantastic shape with very few scratches etc.

I would love to put this bad boy to use but my top/bottom kegerator fridge isn't tall enough and I'm not doing big enough batches to warrant a 15 gallon fermenter.

Compared to a standard corny, this thing is almost comically large (regular 5 gal corny in the picture is not for sale...only for scale). Dimensions are about 36 inches tall and 12.5 inches in diameter.

A new version of this is selling for $380 at BeverageFactory. I'd prefer to sell local in the California bay area, but I can ship too. I'm guessing shipping will be in the $30-$50 range. If you're interested I'll find out for sure.

Make me an offer! I'd consider a trade that involved a 10+ gallon HLT.

5155-img-0533.jpg

5154-img-0537.jpg

Saw your ad on craigslist. Totally awesome keg. If my girlfriend wouldn't kill me I'd buy it lol. Good luck selling.

Back