ok so i thought i ws highbrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yet here i am postingere. im not even trying to fix the typos and im sure there are plenty.
ah yes, the feeling of being drunk on hombrew.
the brew i built.
that little hiss you hear when you open the bottle?i put that there.
the heady smell of yummy hops? i put that there
the tasty goodness as you swill down bottle after bottle and work on brewing yet more brew? yup. made tht too
got to love the do it yourself way of doint things
tonights brew of choice is Red Ale made from aedme extract ad stuff
tasty as hell and packs a punch too
god bless homebrew and hombrewers!!!

That, my friend is the definition of poetry!

A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of language chosen for its sound and suggestive power.

LOL - I'm such an idiot.... Here I am trying to figure out what "postingere" means. I thought perhaps "ingere" was some fancy word for ingesting fluids. So "post-ingere", by deductive resoning would be how you are after drinking - lol

Took me at least two minutes to figure out it's "posting here". ...and I'm not even drinking ...yet!

wow. i now take a look at that mess in the bleak light of dawn and i can see i was surely in rare form last night.
that counts as poetry there? you guys are way too kind!
that was some good drunken ramblings about being high on homebrew and being high on the idea of homebrew

I thought it was quality. :tank:

I love waking up some mornings and thinking to myself, "good GAWD what ridiculous nonsense did I post LAST night???"

Then later that same evening after a beer or two, all is right with the world again... :D

Rock on conman! :rockin:

Ize

Back