The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
Wrong-o Buckwheat. The lobsters and scallops are FLYIN' off the shelves. Cape's sale figures got nuttin' on mine.
That's true he's actually making money. Yourejust eating the days catch.....

In the news:

A bus driver in NJ is arrested after a passenger with a cell phone filmed him 'shining the dolphin' while driving through the Holland tunnel.

I think we can all agree that this is an unbelievable infringement on personal liberty and privacy, and she had NO right, WHATSOEVER to videotape him without permission.

I'm behind you 100%,Rookie and will fire off an anonymous letter INSISTING they give you back your job just as soon as I'm done throwing up. And yes, I'm behind you so as to be out of the line of fire.

Ended up across the street from Cspe's real job this week.

"You at work? I'm across the street and buying."

"Nah, I'm in East Buttfark overnight on business."

"Too bad. I've got $20.00 in my wallet, I was going to take you to that place down the block and buy you lunch."

"The place that serves the Bog Water? Go anyways. We need the sales volume."

So I did. Had a nice grilled cheese sammy and two ( OK three ) PBR's with my lunch.

Good times, good times!

Do both. Buy a Toyboata.

topgear1KNP2006_468x330.jpg

You bought a truck yesterday? And put up a picture of your new truck to show us?

Funny, I don't remember hearing about a bakery explosion yesterday... So either you picked up your truck in Nome, Alaska and that explains the snow on the ground or you bought a farkin' Smart car and just put up some random picture of a pickup so we wouldn't laugh at you.

Didn't work.

brewed a stout today.

5pounds light dme, 1.5# table sugar, 4oz maltodextrine powder
8oz chateau light munich, 1pound muntons black patent, 5oz chocolate wheat, 1.3pound crystal 60
2oz belma 40mins, 1oz belma 10min, 1oz belma 1min

no chill. grains were cold steeped overnight in fridge

njale said:
brewed a stout today.

8oz chateau light munich, 1pound muntons black patent, 5oz chocolate wheat, 1.3pound crystal 60

What!?!? People brew on this thread? I thought it was a sh*t on PTN thread?

njale said:
brewed a stout today.

No one cares.

Buy tickets? BUY? As in hand over actual cash money? Holy ****, that's a good one.

I'm picturing the typical BA event... People five deep in front of the different brewers tables. Everyone's smiling, sipping and socializing. And over in a corner, all by their lonesome, are the Men of the Bog, looking forlornly at the party going on all around them, hoping someone, anyone would come over and give them a ticket and try their beer.

And waiting...

Buehler?

Buehler?

Sorry been so quiet all. I spend more time over on the pro brewer forums now. It's tough to come back and mingle with your types these days. It's all work, work, work.

I'll tell ya... You guys are lucky. No one is clammering for your beer, asking for more than you have. You can just brew for the true fun of it. Which is nice. We're constantly turning away bars, dealing with expansion issues (building permits, ect.), trying to get new equipment delivered on time. It's a hassle. Sometime I wish I could just sit back and fill a 5 gallon carboy.

Oh well.

The other thing you guys don't have to worry about are the groupies. It sucks. We are all married guys and now that I am on television... It's brutal. My young sons are always asking, "Daddy, why did that lady try to put her hands in your pants? Is it because you're on TV?"

How do you explain it to a 7 year old???

You tell me.

http://vimeopro.com/nctv/nortoncommunitytelevision/video/69249528

Cape Brewing said:
What they say is apparently true... The camera DOES add ten pounds... Although in my case its ten pounds of sexy.

I'm not sure about sexy but the beer definitely! Still need to get down there but your always sold out!

Congrats bud.

Latest posts

Back