Any eBayers here? Free Boxes from eBay!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
SWMBO just found this link. eBay is giving away free shipping boxes. I just ordered like 50 of them in various sizes.

Free eBay Boxes

Sweet Deal! Might work out perfect for the upcoming beer-swap!
:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

BierMuncher said:
Nice. I wonder if you can slap a UPS shipping slip on these and use them instead....

Oh yeah...what beer swap...? ;)

I'm wondering the same thing. If not, these boxes are of no use :D

I am pretty sure that you can order free Priority Mail boxes from the USPS and they will deliver them free. I guess these just have the e-bay logo.

You used to be able to turn them inside-out, and ship them with whoever. I think they picked up on that though, now they have "FOR USPS USE ONLY" printed on the inside.

Those are just the free USPS priority mail boxes with eBay spam on them... USPS has done that for a long time now (I've been selling on eBay for 5 years). The #4 boxes (12X12X8) fit 16 750ml wine bottles, but they are too tall, I do use them for storing empties in my closet though. You can get them from your local post office station for free.

The only problem is that you can't ship booze through USPS, and it is actually illegal (read: federal offense) to use these boxes for anything other than shipping via USPS. They had a problem a few years ago with people using them for shipping through UPS, using them for moving, etc. because they were free.

Latest posts

Back