Hoptron Brewtique

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankiesurf

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This place just opened up yesterday in Patchogue. I was able to get to the grand opening party.

It is a craft brew "bar" with bottles for sale and also a small homebrew supply section.

The bar consists of 16 taps/growler fill stations. Four taps per station almost all either local or NY beers. Last night was SUPER busy so I didn't really get a chance to look around and sample like I wanted but did have a Keegan Ales Mothers Milk stout that was delicious. Not as sweet as I expected but very good none the less.

Anyway, They have a great selections of 12oz and bombers. Not sure if you can drink those in the place or not.

Didn't really check out the homebrew section too much either but did pick up some Starsan.

Two cool things about the place is that it's run by two women and there were some SMOKING HOT chicks all over the place.

If you are on the Island you should definitely check it out.

Just spotted this... Hopton is awesome.

They're a little pricey for their bottles to take home, but they have specials almost every day of the week for growlers and/or drinking at the bar. Even non-special pricing is awesome.

Their homebrew supplies are reasonably priced, even cheaper for some things than other LHBSs. The staff is friendly, and they're all about local beer. It also super low-key during the week.

The whole place is built with Homebrew and local craft beer at it's heart. Great place.

I bought my starter kit from here. Excellent shop. Will be making my first batch this weekend from a Brewer's Best kit I bought as well. They also sell Farm to Pint locally grow dry hops. While I was in shopping in the HBS store they had a wet hopped ale made from the Farm to Pint fresh hops. It was quite delicious.

Hoptron Brewtique

Farm to Pint

Back