SN 30 and other beers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildGingerBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Went to The Flying Saucer in Addison tonight and was able to try a few beers I haven't had before. I had a couple of different Stone's that were all pretty good. I really liked their IPA and the Old Guardian wasn't too bad. Also had Flying Dog Horn Dog Barleywine and was not a big fan of it. Tried SN 30th and wasn't a big fan of it either. Avery Majharaja was really good. All that being said, I have searched Dallas for Pliny the Elder and can't find it. I keep hearing people talk about how great it is and I want to try it! Is there anyone on the west coast that would be willing to send me one??? Just curious, can't hurt to ask.

J

:tank:

I'm curious how much of your tasting was thrown off by these big beers. They typically beat your tastebuds up pretty well so going from an IPA to a barleywine to a stout isn't going to give you the best tasting experience.

Back