Zymatic Picobrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely interesting, but I prefer to be more involved in the brewing process. This seems to take the fun out of it and equates it to a coffee machine. I'm sure you can make great beer with it; it's just not for me.

These are nearly 2 grand... I don't understand the appeal at that price.

I bought one when I was drunk one night. :D Before I started All Grain Brewing. Not sure if I should have bothered now as its more simple than I thought it would be. But it will be fun to try out since Ive already bought it.

I know what you're saying about being involved in the brewing processes but with the machine you are quite involved, at least before and after when you are programing the machine for the temp ranges and Hop release times etc.

I'm excited to hear how this works out. I brew usually 30 or 45 gallons at a time so it would be good to use this to give it something tricky a try, or brew a really small batch of something I don't want a ton of. I like the idea of being able to simply brew something quick up after work and not make it a whole day process. I'd still do my normal big brew days, but I think this tool could be fun.

Once you get it, put a review up here, love to hear how it goes!

Back