Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. i guess im doing it wrong!

30358705.jpg

HAHAHA, after reading all 69 pages of this thread I go back out to drunken ramblings and all the advertisements are trying to get me mental help telling me to not give up hope. :D

Awesome

This guy is a madman. His comment, "this is the best, this is what the best home brewers in the world do" made me laugh out loud literally. This is just insane.

kblankenship11 said:
This guy is a madman. His comment, "this is the best, this is what the best home brewers in the world do" made me laugh out loud literally. This is just insane.

My favorite part was when he turned the flask of sanitizer upside down, and said that by doing this it's impossible for air to have gotten in. Ok, so what took the place of the water, science guy?

My favorite part was when he turned the flask of sanitizer upside down, and said that by doing this it's impossible for air to have gotten in. Ok, so what took the place of the water, science guy?

In college a bunch of us got schnockered and got the idea to start a campus radioshow. Unfortunately, of course, none of us had the motivation to do so.

The show was called "Mr. Pseudoscience" and the titular host would take calls on everything from auto repair to health and disease, and answer with unadulterated horsepucky.

Difference is, our show was to be comedy... this is something else entirely...

CreamyGoodness said:
In college a bunch of us got schnockered and got the idea to start a campus radioshow. Unfortunately, of course, none of us had the motivation to do so.

The show was called "Mr. Pseudoscience" and the titular host would take calls on everything from auto repair to health and disease, and answer with unadulterated horsepucky.

Difference is, our show was to be comedy... this is something else entirely...

I love the concept. I think there may be a place on XM for you guys.

You bastards! I started watching these and I can't stop! I wish he was still active and trolling. I've never seen anyone so obsessed with head and lacing in my life!

kblankenship11 said:
You bastards! I started watching these and I can't stop! I wish he was still active and trolling. I've never seen anyone so obsessed with head and lacing in my life!

Isn't he? I thought he moved his expert advice into the financial sector.

mikeysab said:
Oh man...i think this whack job had a kid since his brew videos ended. My wi fi is acting up so i didn't watch the whole video, but there is a kid in the beginning of this video. I just hope its not his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb_Uo9rdWeE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Read the comments, someone is asking when he's going to do some more brewing videos. He replies that he's out of ideas but that he thinks maybe a video on brewing a lager because he heard it's hard for them to come out properly. So since he hasn't brewed one he figures he should make an instructional YouTube video.!

Oh man...i think this whack job had a kid since his brew videos ended. My wi fi is acting up so i didn't watch the whole video, but there is a kid in the beginning of this video. I just hope its not his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb_Uo9rdWeE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just recently I read the thread where you methodically ripped him a new one. It was pretty amusing.

At first I was thinking that the poor guy was just sharing his experiences with primary until I realized he HAD no experiences, and was just confusing the issue for no reason whatsoever. My wife's uncle is like that, thinks that he is somehow supposed to be an authority on all things, when there is no shame in admitting you dont know anything on a topic.

That was awesome. You know, I really do think that guy that was carrying on about Asperger's may have been him ;)

Whenever I am really hungry, I envision two really fantastic cheeseburgers stuck to a woman's posterior and think ASSBURGERS!

Ya know? If you Google mikedavid00, there is a ton of weird crap that comes up. It seems he has profiles on like 50 different sites/forums. I think he has a serious case of ADD.

The funny part is that mikedavid00 is probably only one of his many personalities. For me, through all the brewing BS, his biggest "WTF moment" was when he said that pizzerias need only mix milk with vinegar to produce enough mozzarella to make their restaurants profitable. It happened, just ask Bottlebomber. But youll never find it.

well mixing warmed milk with vinegar makes a cheese, round here its just called farmers cheese... it's deff no mozerella though

mikeysab said:
The funny part is that mikedavid00 is probably only one of his many personalities. For me, through all the brewing BS, his biggest "WTF moment" was when he said that pizzerias need only mix milk with vinegar to produce enough mozzarella to make their restaurants profitable. It happened, just ask Bottlebomber. But youll never find it.

Ahh yes if the milk cartel even lets you have any. It's funny too because I made my first batch of mozzarella a few days later, and reflected not for the first time on what a crazy idiot that guy is. So is that video gone now?

Goner than a fart in the wind. He has had some great videos. I mean great as in "wow this guy is out there". If you can, find his video review of weihenstephan, where he hysterically proclaims his hatred of wheat beers. Heres someone who has people fooled that hes some type of authority on brewing and tasting beer, but has no clue of the broad spectrum of wheat beers. His Takesomeadvice videos are entertaining, just not the way he intended

Hi folks. Just a short word to be mindful that we don't cross a line where we are making fun of people with aspergers or autism. Some of your friends here at HBT may have a child or a brother with these conditions and we wouldn't want to drive them away with our fun. We all recognize that the YouTube videos are funny, and that all humor has a dark edge to it. But we don't want our laughter to cause someone else pain.

He also goes by Truthalwaystold, where he just records a radio show and makes it into a video. Don't know if hes even done THAT in awhile though. Wouldn't surprise me if he started something else on youtube. Between brewing, selling boner pills and his finance thing, he seems to want to make a career out of making youtube videos.

Good greif! I think I need a vacation...some uneccesary sedation...You know it makes you feel...you beloooong ...here! Welcome to my nightmare...ohohwaoh...:drunk:

at 5:20 talking about craft brewers being spoiled trust-fund babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to cause y'all know what's up, y'all know who's in the house, and y'all know what's good. He changed the name of his Angry Canuck page. maybe hes coming back?!?!

I can seriously listen to this guy for about 10-29 seconds. Somewhere in between there. 11 or 15, 13 seconds... somewhere around there. ok? After that, you know what, I want to rip his arm off and feed it to a ficus. Ok?

Anybody kniw if he popped up under any other names recently? He was Truthalwaystold for awhile, and maybe still is. Haven't looked in awhile. Maybe its time again

I can seriously listen to this guy for about 10-29 seconds. Somewhere in between there. 11 or 15, 13 seconds... somewhere around there. ok? After that, you know what, I want to rip his arm off and feed it to a ficus. Ok?

In that case, you have to watch 5:00-5:25 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back