Mr. Beer brew neglected.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hukdizzle

Reaction score
Been really busy for the past 4 months and roughly about 4 months ago I did a pilothouse kit from mr. beer. It's been sitting in the fermenter for roughly 4 months now "aging" (haha). I was wondering if you guys think the yeast would take to primer if I bottled it. I figure the yeast is probably dead but maybe not? I tasted the beer a couple of days ago and surprisingly it doesn't taste bad at all, so I don't think any bacteria has gotten to it yet.

So, bottle it up and be merry or time to dump it and jack hammer the trub concrete out?

Been really busy for the past 4 months and roughly about 4 months ago I did a pilothouse kit from mr. beer. It's been sitting in the fermenter for roughly 4 months now "aging" (haha). I was wondering if you guys think the yeast would take to primer if I bottled it. I figure the yeast is probably dead but maybe not? I tasted the beer a couple of days ago and surprisingly it doesn't taste bad at all, so I don't think any bacteria has gotten to it yet.

So, bottle it up and be merry or time to dump it and jack hammer the trub concrete out?

Bottle it up with some fresh yeast.

Back