Muck boots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I NEVER spend money on clothes. Ever. I'm a tightwad. I spend money on brewing stuff, but never clothes. I'm a bag lady who buys clothes at Thrift stores.

But I found the most awesome shoes for Bob last year- a shoe from Muck Boots. I was so jealous that I finally got a pair for myself. I got "Everyday Garden Clogs" in pink houndstooth. They're awesome! They're waterproof, with lug shoes and a protected toe. Super comfortable and breathable, too. With my $3 outfit today, I'm wearing $60 garden clogs. I think these will be worn until the fall apart, winter and summer.

What is your favorite clothing item and why?

I NEVER spend money on clothes. Ever. I'm a tightwad. I spend money on brewing stuff, but never clothes. I'm a bag lady who buys clothes at Thrift stores.

But I found the most awesome shoes for Bob last year- a shoe from Muck Boots. I was so jealous that I finally got a pair for myself. I got "Everyday Garden Clogs" in pink houndstooth. They're awesome! They're waterproof, with lug shoes and a protected toe. Super comfortable and breathable, too. With my $3 outfit today, I'm wearing $60 garden clogs. I think these will be worn until the fall apart, winter and summer.

My fire resistant knomex pants from fighting forest fires, and the Nicks 10 inch logging boots. the pants are comfy breathe but insulate if needed ugly as sin..... perfect.
the boots custom made for my feet and after break in are glorious straight leather no liner ahhhh I wear the boots daily dont ask on the price but can be rebuilt 3 times for free

My current favorite shoes are my La Cross' rubber boots, at least based on usage. Nine months of the year, they're the only option for dog walks. Also good for pressure washing the moss and algae off of the patio/roof/cars/fences, etc.

Favorite Hat:

No favorites. I don;t even like clothes. I am not a nudist but, the neighbor kids would just point and laugh.

Like you, I spend very little on clothes. Back in the day when I was in construction, I loved how a nicely worn in pair of wolverine Wedge soles boots felt underfoot.

My muck boots are $10 WalMart rubbers.

images

Just got a new pair.

Also I love my lederhosen. I have three pair.
CIMG3284.JPG

For Bernie:
n26701537_36337037_4683.jpg

I am hoping to break into kilts this year. I really want one of these for working around the house:
workmans_lg.jpg

Like Yoop, I don't spend much on clothes and will only go into a mall after a tranquilizer dart hits its mark. For me, though, I will spend bigger money on armored motorcycle gloves and wear them until the point of no return. Getting the right gloves, and getting them broken in just so...ahhhh...

My favorite piece of clothing is by far my Seersucker suite. Its so cool, I would wear it all the time if I could. Its essential in the summer time down here in the deep south. You can wear a full suit when its 100* and 100% humidity. Not to mention the ladies really like it ;););).

Back