Brew Software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laouboy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This is my First Home Brew Talk post, I first wanted to say hello to the fellow brewers. So I have been in the mix of picking my software out that I want to use for my brew days, I own a mac but my Fiance has a p.c., so the big solid question is do I purchase beer alchemy for my mac or beer smith for the p.c.? Which software do you prefer to use, what are the pros and cons?

Thanks

BeerAlchemy for all the reason I've posted in hundreds of other "which software to get?'' threads.

My previous post came off a little rude when I reread it. Most software has a demo to try it out. I suggest try them all and decide which one suits you best.

I'd suggest using something that runs on both Windows and OS X.

You *could* pay for two versions of Beer Tools Pro, which is great software, or you could just get BrewTarget, which is free and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux...and it's also great software.

Back