Programming the TSS2...Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990dtgl98

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just wrapping up my chest freezer to kegerator conversion, and had a few Love temp wiring questions.

I bought the TSS2 to possibly use it as a fermentation chiller as well. I figured it would be better to buy it and not need it, then buy say the TS2 and kick my myself for not having a heating element later.

So what I was wondering was if there was anyway to turn off the SP2 relay since I would be using it for a while? I know I could just set SP2 to say 10 degrees and leave my SP1 cooling relay to 40, but I'd like to know if there was a setting that allowed you to completely turn it off?

Also, I'm confused already trying to read through the manual. I know r2 is the deviation from the temp, but what does c1=dir and c2=inv r0=dep?

What does changing these do? The manual isn't very helpful in explaining everything....

If I only wanted the cooling function, and wanted my freezer at say 40 degrees with a 1 degree temp swing, what would the settings need to be?

P5=1

c1= dir
c2= inv
r0= ind

SP1= 40
SP2= 10

r1= 1
r2= 1

I think that would work? :confused:

Latest posts

Back