Howdy Ya'all From Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guardian42

Reaction score
Howdy Ya'all, I am new to the forum and i just wanted to say Hi. I am a rookie home brewer, that assists my brother in law, so I can get a grasp on this hobby better.

Welcome from another Seattle based noob. I'm on my 3rd batch, but I've just joined the forum and am looking to expand my brewing horizons.

Where abouts in Seattle are you? I'm in Eastlake myself.

And I am his brother in law :drunk:

We actually live right next door to each other, and he is the one that helped get me off my butt so that I quite reading about how to do it, and actually made our first batch. We did the first batch together with a kit that his parents gave him, and since then, I have brewed about five more batches, but we never seem to match up our schedules so that he can be involved (and yes, I have my own gear now, I am not making beer without him on his gear... now that would be uncool). He works nights, and I seem to brew at strange hours. Might have something to do with me not having a job right now :)). Between his wife, his three girls, and his pug (yuck), he doesn't exactly have the room at home to brew on his own, so I know he is waiting for me to finish building the "brewery" in my basement so he can do some more experimenting.

As to where he lives, I can answer that one, we are both in the south end of Seattle, close to Renton. The Skyway area, for those that are in the know, and NO, it is not as bad of an area as some make it out to be. RDWHAHB. :mug:

Back