Like Thrash Metal ? - Can you guys do me a solid ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutilated1

Beer Drenched Executioner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

One of my forum's member's band is in a contest to win a supporting slot on Megadeth's upcoming European tour. Now you know I wouldn't spam this site under ordinary circumstances, but this is not an ordinary situation.

I am asking you guys to please do 2 things for me...

1. Go to http://www.myspace.com/evileuk and check out "eVile", probably the best thrash metal band you've heard since the 80s., then go to http://www.theliveline.com/ and give them a vote so that they can tour in support of Megadeth.

2. Please pass this notice along, post it on your own forums, myspace pages, bolgs, etc... and ask your friends to vote.

megadeth_2008_tour.jpg

Thanks.

I was watching that Metallica film from a couple years ago... and Mustaine started talking about how he was still pissed at himself for blowing his opportunity with Metallica, and he started getting teary-eyed... and all I could think was...

"I freakin' KNEW IT!"

Yeah, you easily got my vote. However, your friends owe me an 8x10 glossy signed by Mustaine if they win.

They need a bit more help. Everybody throw a vote their way...

Thanks for the support guys. Seriously, if you like Thrash metal check eVile out, they're absolutely awesome old-school thrash in the vein of Annihilator and Exodus.

I haven't listened to any metal since, like 1989 when I was a freshman in high school, smokin' weed in the back of Smittys 78' nova with cherrybombs. That took me back for just a second, so I don't feel bad about voting for them without listening to the other bands...

I used to work with a girl that had a Megadeth tatoo, she ran a fansite for them, said met Dave a couple of times...

I am an OG thrasher from the 80's, and i came across these guys a few weeks ago. They are awesome. Also check out Avenger of Blood and Warbringer. Between the three of them, they are helping bring back a long awaited thrash revival!

Latest posts

Back