How awesome is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always been fond of the stuff on III, especially Since I've Been Loving You...I saw LZ a while before III was released, so all of the stuff on III I heard live before ever hearing it on the radio. :rockin:

Since I've Been Loving You is great stuff. I love the bluesy songs by LZ. Some of my faves are Fool in the Rain, Gallows Pole, Tangerine, and Traveling Riverside Blues.

This here video shows one of the greatest moments in rock history. These guys were true pioneers.
Well I thought I knew my rock history, but I'm not sure just which greatest moment this was, so you'll have to clue us in. My guesses:

1) Jimmy Page invents the guitar solo, or
2) Jimmy Page introduces the sweater vest to rock, or
3) Robert Plant invents the air guitar ;)

Well I thought I knew my rock history, but I'm not sure just which greatest moment this was, so you'll have to clue us in. My guesses:

1) Jimmy Page invents the guitar solo, or
2) Jimmy Page introduces the sweater vest to rock, or
3) Robert Plant invents the air guitar ;)

That's hilarious! They were pretty good at bringing other genres into rock music. It wasn't all Blues Based.

Plus the fish incident. That's frikkin epic right there!

FYI - Got tickets to the West Michigan Whitecaps ball game tomorrow. It's Led Zepplin night! Lots of LZ music on speakers, players wearing LZ jerseys, and an LZ tribute concert afterwards. Plus $1 dogs and $2 beers! :rockin:

Latest posts

Back